Static c5ba66cb364757ec6dab389ea3971b75722c355cc37a21fe720e36bc5cdebed2

Long Term Residential Permits in Ukraine

In order for a foreigner to stay in Ukraine on the "permanent" long term basis, without having to obide by 90/180 day rule applicable to visa free travellers, one needs to obtain a temporary residential permit. Same rule applies to foreigners requiring visa for entry to Ukraine. 

There are only few grounds for granting this residential permit for the foreigners, with the most popular one used in a current legal framework is to create a simple LLC (the company can be involved in any line of work, the popular ones is property management, IT dev, etc)  with the main shareholder being a non-resident. Once the company has been formed, then there is a procedure to apply for a work permit for a main shareholder, and get him/her appointed as the managing director of the company. That serves as the basis for the shareholder to obtain a long term residence permit (valid for upto 3 years from the date of issue). 

The procedure is described in further detail below. We do provide this service to our clients and our rates are the following:

LLC Company formation: $1000 for non–residents 

Nominal Director Service (if needed): $500 per month 

Work Permit Service: $500 (excluding mandatory government fees which vary depending on the duration of the permit)

Residence Permit Service: $500 (including government fees, but excluding translation / notarization which vary)  

All-inclusive package: $2200 (including nominal director for one month) 

Monthly Payroll Service:  $150 per month for companies with upto 3 employees and 1 shareholder (includes the necessary monthly tax, social security reporting, payroll transactions twice a month and end of year filing)